Saturday, May 30, 2015

Allow me to introduce myself!





My name is Purity Lunar (djxpurity) I'm from the world of Second Life and I have been inspired to write a blog on various different topics. Some are fun, some are rants, some are controversial, and some are educational.

I entered the world of Second Life in August 2014. I was pressured by my God Sister to give it a try. I made my avatar and kind of just left it for a couple of months. My god sister came over one day and showed me the ropes. After she left that day, the first thing I did was a lot of exploring. I noticed that people were working at these establishments, so I decided maybe I should get a job, because at that point I didn't have a premium or any way to have Lindens. After a lot of searching, I approached a club called Fun Girls and applied as a stripper. (Who doesn't apply for a stripping job when entering Second Life?) Soon I got hired and I started making friends and gaining cash on top of it.

I worked at Fun Girls for a couple of months, I even applied for more dancing jobs for the extra cash at places such as Keyhole Club and Pink Velvet. And then I met Willie. We were really close friends and room mates for a while, but then we got closer to one another and it developed into a relationship. Shortly after I was inspired to open up an adult novelty store on Second Life and then eventually rent a parcel for an in world store after buying a premium. From there we left the house rental life and moved into a Linden home.



Around the time that I got a premium, I met with the people that rented out my shop. They are from Angels, Devils and Sinners MC and they are a motorcycle club. They were very nice, fun people so I decided to become a prospect. Shortly after becoming a prospect, Willie and I decided we wanted to have a SL baby.

We did a lot of research on how to have one, needless to say it's just as difficult in SL having a baby as it is in real life. We tried a couple of different HUD's for pregnancy and failed every time. Finally, just as we were about to give up after our wallets being drained thousands from pregnancy tests, various HUD's and supplements, after almost two months of trying and got pregnant!



During my later months of pregnancy, I was patched into Angels, Devils and Sinners MC as a member. (I even got the "beat down" while pregnant :P but don't worry, I just got hit with pillows.) After a good time of pregnancy, we gave birth to our little boy Addison at Retro Hospital by Doctor Vicki Velvet. He was 8 pounds and 8 ounces and we had a water birth in the ocean. Addison is now 11 SL months old and he's the silliest, chubbiest little baby and he's such a joy.




A few more months went by, things were going very well with my store and I quit working at the clubs since I had started a family. Things were also going well with Addison, Willie and I, as well as the MC and I got promoted to Road Captain which I had never expected! Things started looking very good for my family and I. I purchased a great bike and I started to have a lot of fun and great bonding times with everyone at the Motorcycle club. I participated in Autism Awareness fundraisers as well as fundraisers for our Troops. It has been a great experience helping those in need right from my laptop.


A bit of time after being promoted road Captain, Willie and I decided to adopt a Vampire Zooby baby who we named Shawn. Addison ended up getting a new baby brother sooner than we had expected. He's got quite the personality but he is also a joy to have in our lives.



As far as the presence goes, I am still the Road Captain of ADS MC as well as a DJ every Friday night, I am an officiate working for Star Crossed Weddings and a host for Club Zero (the dancing days are behind me), my store is doing well, and Willie and I are expecting baby number 3 on the way! Hopefully we'll have a little girl this time, but we'll be blessed with either. 

I know there are a lot of blogs from the world of Second Life, but I hope I can provide a unique experience for all of my viewers.





No comments:

Post a Comment