Monday, April 3, 2017

House Tour - Lunar Family Home



Hello everyone! I am back again on my personal blog with another vlog to share with you. I have finally done a long awaited, largely requested home tour of the Lunar Family Home & Farm! I am so excited to finally be able to share it with you all.

I just put down a new house building and I feel like it's not even finished as I am always making changes to it each day, I never seem to be happy with the results, but I finally pressured myself to just do the tour and get it over with. The video link is below, and I will also be sharing links of products you will see in the video below.

I hope you enjoy! And if you've ever done a house tour video, be sure and share!


I WAS NOT PAID TO FEATURE ANYTHING IN THIS VIDEO!


What I'm Wearing
HAIR - Little Bones
NAILS - Formanails
SHOES - Purrfection
BLOUSE - Blueberry
CAPRIS - Blueberry
TAIL - Sweet Thing
EARS - P&S Stores (My Own!)
CHOKER - Mary Gossamer

Learn about becoming a foster parent, or finding a temporary home with the Lunar Foster Parents Agency





"Hold Him" Wall Decal (Also available for Girls)







All Music in Video By www.bensound.com

No comments:

Post a Comment